Demystifying Entrepreneurship - Vail Valley
Have you been dreaming of starting your own company? Now is the time!
Put your business idea into action with the return of this highly-requested program hosted virtually in the Vail Valley.
Demystifying Entrepreneurship presented by the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Deming Center for Entrepreneurship provides an introduction to entrepreneurship and is geared toward anyone considering launching their own business or improving their existing small business. Taught by Erick Mueller & Cynthia Banks, entrepreneurs and award-winning professors at the Leeds School of Business, this two-day virtual short course will impart a framework and toolkit in order to develop sought-after products and services, avoid pitfalls and succeed at entrepreneurship.
- Develop an understanding for what it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Understand the process to create a value proposition
- Determine ways to be different and establish a competitive advantage
- How to get your first ten customers
- Grasp entrepreneurial economics and fundraising
- Set yourself up to plant the seed, stir the creativity and hit the ground running
- Grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Leave motivated toward supporting and cultivating your entrepreneurial bug
- Receive a University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion
Who should attend?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing small business owners interested in building and growing their business
- Local leaders wanting to support entrepreneurial growth
Dates: October 9 - 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm October 10 - 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Scholarships are available - email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Fee: $ 50.00