Finding CDOT Construction Subcontracting Opportunities
For small businesses who want to do business with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), the best path to success is as a subcontractor to a prime contractor. Most CDOT construction projects are estimated to cost hundreds of thousands to multi-millions of dollars. These projects are usually too large for a small business to manage but they present a wide range of opportunities for subcontracting.
This webinar will show you how to research, identify, get connected, and make contact with the top prime contractors who are actively pursuing CDOT projects.
What You'll Learn:
- How to register as a CDOT subcontractor
- Where to find advertised CDOT construction projects (and how to get email push notices)
- How to determine which CDOT projects have subcontracting opportunities for your business
- How to identify the top CDOT prime contractors
- Who to contact and where to get contact information
Cathy Kramer, Connect2DOT Program Manager, has more than 15 years of experience working with CDOT and small, minority, and woman-owned businesses. She helps engineers, construction contractors, and other companies in the infrastructure industry learn how to find opportunities, bid competitively, and perform successfully on CDOT projects.
Please follow the steps below to register for this webinar and receive updates and reminders:
- Register by clicking the button below.
- Complete your registration on the GoToWebinar page that will pop up after registering with the SBDC.
- JOIN GoToWebinar on the date/time indicated (a link to be sent upon pre-registration or one day before the session).
Fee: No Cost