Demystifying Entrepreneurship - Yampa Valley
Have you been dreaming of starting your own company? Now is the time to put your business idea into action!
Demystifying Entrepreneurship presented by the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Deming Center for Entrepreneurship provides an introduction to entrepreneurship and is geared toward anyone considering launching their own business or improving their existing small business. Taught by Erick Mueller & Eric Bruno, entrepreneurs and award-winning professors at the Leeds School of Business, this two-day in-person short course will impart a framework and toolkit in order to develop sought-after products and services, avoid pitfalls and succeed at entrepreneurship.
- Develop an understanding for what it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Understand the process to create a value proposition
- Determine ways to be different and establish a competitive advantage
- How to get your first ten customers
- Grasp entrepreneurial economics and fundraising
- Set yourself up to plant the seed, stir the creativity and hit the ground running
- Grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Leave motivated toward supporting and cultivating your entrepreneurial bug
- Receive a University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion
Who should attend?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing small business owners interested in building and growing their business
- Local leaders wanting to support entrepreneurial growth
Event will take place IN-PERSON in downtown Hayden CO! Registration includes all course materials, light appetizers on 10/22, breakfast and lunch on 10/23.
**Early Bird Pricing: $55 (through October 1)
Regular Registration: $75
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE-Email Lauren@NorthwestSBDC.org for details on how to apply.
Speaker(s): Erick Mueller, faculty director, joined by instructors from the Deming School of Entrepreneurship at the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business.
Dates: Friday, October 22 - 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm Saturday, October 23 - 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Tuition: This certificate course is an exceptional value and will sell out! Scholarships available - email Lauren@northwestsbdc.org to learn more. Ongoing cohort check-ins and individual support is available to course graduates. Location: Downtown Hayden, Colorado
Fee: $ 55.00