StartUp to ScaleUp - Yampa Valley
StartUp to ScaleUp presented by the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Deming Center for Entrepreneurship focuses on growing small businesses and organizations. Taught by Erick Mueller & Eric Bruno, entrepreneurs and award-winning professors at the Leeds School of Business, this two-day in-person short course is designed for second-stage small businesses and organizations, specifically, those looking or needing to shift out of their startup phase and into “what’s next”. Taking learned outcomes from the University of Colorado's Demystifying Entrepreneurship course, this workshop shifts from developing a successful startup toward organizational growth and advancement.
- Viability, readiness and evaluation of your business
- Development of growth and marketing strategies
- The process of scaleup finance and funding
- Small business infrastructure
- Grow your entrepreneurial toolkit
- Leave motivated toward supporting and cultivating your small business
- Receive a University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion
Who should attend?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing small business owners interested in growing their business
- Local leaders wanting to support entrepreneurial growth
Event will take place IN-PERSON in downtown Hayden, CO.
Registration includes all course materials, light appetizers on 10/14, breakfast and lunch on 10/15.
Early Bird Pricing: $55 (through 9/16/22).
Regular Registration: $75
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE-Email Lauren@northwestsbdc.org for details on how to apply.
Speaker(s): Erick Mueller, faculty director, joined by instructors from the Deming School of Entrepreneurship at the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business.
Dates: Friday, October 14 - 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm at The Hayden Granary Saturday, October 15 - 8:00 am to 3:30 pm at The Hayden Center (Community Room) Tuition: This certificate course is an exceptional value and will sell out! Scholarships available - email Lauren@northwestsbdc.org to learn more. Ongoing cohort check-ins and individual support is available to course graduates. Location: Downtown Hayden, Colorado
Fee: $ 55.00