WEBINAR: Colorado DBE Certification
Note: You will receive an email with a link to join the webinar one day prior to the session.
This webinar is essential for any small business that is interested in applying for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification in the state of Colorado. You will learn about the eligibility criteria and requirements for DBE certification and the benefits of participating in the program. We'll answer your questions and provide a follow up application review for participants. If your business is minority or woman-owned and you would like to gain a competitive advantage in bidding on CDOT and partner agency projects, this webinar is for you.
How You Will Benefit:
- Find out if your small business meets the eligibility criteria to become certified
- Learn about the application process and how to ensure acceptance
- Gain an understanding of program benefits and supportive services
- Discover how to find DBE opportunities as a prime and subcontractor
- Get key contacts for marketing your certification status
Small minority and woman-owned businesses interested in applying for DBE certification and/or those interested in contracting with CDOT and other agencies that receive funding from USDOT.
Connect2DOT Program Manager
Fee: No Cost