Webinar: Connect2DOT - Navigating CDOT Systems for Contracting
After you register, please click Continue to complete your registration with GoToWebinar. You will receive an email with a link to join the webinar at least one day before the workshop.
This workshop will cover the various systems and online resources for doing business with CDOT. It includes the various ways to find and bid on engineering, construction, and goods and services contracts. If you want to maximize your time online and learn CDOT's various contracting systems, join this webinar for a hands-on look at where to go and how to navigate.
Highway & Bridge Construction
- How to register and prequalify as a CDOT contractor (B2GNow)
- Where to find CDOT solicitations and project forecasts (Go Sheet)
- How to look up cost data and past bids (Bid Tabulations)
- How to submit bids to CDOT (Project Bids & Bid Express)
Highway & Bridge Design
- How to prequalify as a CDOT consultant (Supplier Self-Service Portal)
- How to obtain a Master Price Agreement (MPA)
- Where to find advertisements for consultant services (Ad Notices)
- How to submit proposals (Supplier Self-Service Portal)
Goods & Services
- How to register and prequalify as a CDOT vendor (Supplier Self-Service Portal)
- Where to find price information and State Price Agreements (Colorado Bids)
- How to sign up for notifications of CDOT solicitations (BidNet)
Small businesses and contractors interested in doing business with CDOT
You will receive an email from GoToMeeting with a link to join the webinar one day before the workshop.
Connect2DOT Program Manager
Fee: No Cost