Webinar: Managing Remote Workers Equitably
Jennifer Bassignani, SPHR, Principal, Essential Operations will provide you with guidelines for creating policies and setting expectations for a flexible work environment for employees (with or without children) and how to manage your employees equitably.
- Create policies and expectations around flexibility and remote work
- How to equitably decide which employees are eligible to work from home and what can be done to accommodate those who may not be
- Create in-office incentives, ie: longer lunches, coffee and snacks, etc.
- Keep your remote employees engaged, motivated, and feeling part of the team
- Shared work schedules/core work hours
- Preparing for the Known Unknown
PLEASE NOTE - ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO A NEW SCREEN TO FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION IN ZOOM - YOU MUST DO THIS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR PERSONALIZED LINK TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR
(please click on "Next" after you register and it will take you to the new screen)
The Colorado Small Business Development Center Network is a partnership between the State of Colorado, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, the Small Business Administration (SBA), Colorado’s institutions of higher education, local economic development organizations and local chambers of commerce.
Speaker(s): Jennifer Bassignani, SPHR, Principal, Essential Operations
Fee: No Cost