E-Commerce Series: Is E-Commerce Right for Your Business?
Use code SERIES at checkout to register for all of the sessions at a discounted rate of $50! You will only need to register for this workshop and we will take care of the rest for you!
These sessions are recorded so you can watch them on-demand anytime! You also have access to a robust resources folder and one-on-one confidential, consulting with the instructors after the webinar.
E-Commerce has many benefits: People spend money online, it can cost less than a storefront, and online customers mean people can buy from anywhere. But before you dive head first into an e-commerce site, have you made sure your business is ready to manage it? We will go over E-Commerce basics and Business Model 101 to make sure you should pursue E-Commerce.
- Your Value Proposition?
- Your target customer (customer personas)? And audience (who is interested in your products/services)?
- E-Commerce cost center and financial impact? Branding, Web Development, Shopping carts, Distribution channels
- Business Model Canvas (Channels to distribute, Marketing relationships CRMs
- Actionable steps? Platforms? With or without Amazon? With or without Etsy? Services platforms such as Upwork? Shopify?
- Metrics, Milestones, Sales? How do I know it's working? Time to pull the plug? How to pivot your e-commerce strategy (based on customer feedback?
PLEASE NOTE - ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE ZOOM LINK
This series is sponsored by First Southwest Community Fund! When you register for this series, you have the opportunity to apply for an award to fund your e-commerce website. Win up to $1,000 individually! *Only eligible if you live in 5 counties of Southwest CO
Speaker(s): Jasper Welch
Co-Sponsor(s): 1st Southwest Community Fund
Fee: $ 10.00