Webinar: Resources for Creative Entrepreneurs to Survive COVID-19
This session is recorded so you can watch it on-demand anytime! You also have access to one-on-one confidential, consulting with SBDC consultants after the webinar.
Learn about grants, low-interest loans, education and coaching services that are available in Southwest Colorado and statewide. Southwest Colorado SBDC and First Southwest Community Fund will discuss resources available to help creative entrepreneurs and art businesses survive the pandemic.
9:00-9:05 - Intro from Hayley Kirkman of Durango Creative District
- About the Creative Economy and who is included
9:05-9:25 - Presentation from Mary Shepherd and Hannah Birdsong of SW Colorado Small Business Development Center
- Using SBDC to get structured as a business
- When to leverage borrowed money
- Funding and loan opportunities
9:25-9:45 - Presentation from Cassandra Walker Harvey of First Southwest Community Fund
- (Creative Loan Fund)[durangocreativedistrict.org/loanfund]
- Energize CO grant and loans
9:45-10:00 - Q&A
PLEASE NOTE - ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE ZOOM LINK
This series is sponsored by First Southwest Community Fund!
Fee: No Cost