CDOT Certified Payrolls & LCPTracker for Engineers & Consultants
Contractors and subcontractors working on CDOT construction projects covered by the Federal Davis-Bacon Act or State Prevailing Wage Laws are required to submit certified payrolls to be in compliance with CDOT and Department of Labor reporting requirements.
CDOT Engineers, consultant engineers, and local agency partners are responsible for reviewing and approving these payrolls to ensure they are correct and compliant.
This webinar will help people who have oversight responsibilities for certified payrolls to better understand CDOT’s requirements and how to use LCPTracker in an approver role.
If you or your team are responsible for verifying and approving contractor payrolls, you don't want to miss this webinar!
- Understand the basis of Davis-Bacon and associated labor Acts on CDOT projects.
- Learn the ins and outs of certified payrolls including wage conformance, site-of-work, trucking, and other payroll requirements for contractors.
- Learn how to navigate LCPTracker and review/verify certified payrolls as an approver.
- Ensure you know how to review payrolls, clear violations, conduct labor interviews, run reports, and close out project files.
CDOT Engineers, Consultant Engineers, and Local Agency Payroll Approvers
- Monica Vialpando, CDOT Labor Compliance Manager
- Vanessa Urbina, CDOT LCPTracker Specialist
- Click the Register Online button below. After you complete the registration form click CONTINUE. Add your name and email address to GoToWebinar receive the link to join.
Fee: No Cost