Enterprise Sales for Everyone
Gain and understanding of the various processes and methodologies companies use to sell products and services to Enterprise-class organizations. The focus will be on applying these value-based sales motions to across all types of products and services, no matter what size of business you are engaged in---from small and medium sized business (SMB) to enterprise, from selling business-to-business (B2B) to direct-to-consumer (B2C). We'll review the sales process as well as roles and responsibilities from qualification through closing with plenty of interactivity and Q&A. Take your sales team to the next level (even if you are a team of one).
Attendees can expect to learn:
- What is Enterprise Sales and What Makes it Different?
- What are the steps of an Enterprise Sales process?
- Lead Generation - finding the "right" buyer
- Qualification - validating the lead and economic buyer
- Selling Value - decks and demos oh my!
- A-B-C! - Closing the deal (from the very beginning)
- Some sales frameworks (MEDDICC, RACE, etc)
- Q&A and next steps
About the Presenter:
From bicycle manufacturing to technology product development, Josh brings an eclectic, multidisciplinary approach to his roles. He is an experienced sales leader and entrepreneur. As a Director of Solutions Consulting he is a strategic and technical advisor for large enterprise and partnership accounts. He is passionate about the empathetic transformation of customer experience (CX). He has worked for such organizations as Salesforce, UserTesting, Soul Machines and ZoomIn Software.
Fee: No Cost