Cortez Leading Edge - Class #1
The LEADING EDGE™ Strategic Planning Series is an intensive and hands-on course designed to help entrepreneurs with comprehensive training on starting and operating a small business. The course will help both start-up and existing businesses. The program includes:
- 21 hours of workshop sessions and special bonus events
- 5 hours of one-on-one consulting
- Scheduled milestone and planning assignments
- Access to SBDC resources
- Opportunities to address personal needs
In-depth topics include:
- Organizational: Legal Entity, Management & Personnel
- Operational: Recordkeeping, Controls & Risk Management
- Marketing: Market Research, Strategies, Tactics & Implementation
- Financial: Sales Forecast, Cash Flow Projections & Financial Statements
Class meets 5:30 PM to 8:35 PM on February 22, March 1, March 8, March 15, March 22, April 5 at the Cortez Welcome Center. Additional final graduation business plan presentation session will be be scheduled in April.
There are only 15 spots available for this course!
Scholarships may be available. Contact Allison Danforth at email@example.com for scholarship information.
About the Presenter Cindy Dvergsten
Cindy provides management consulting, training and development services to assist family farms and ranches, small businesses, non-profits and government agencies. She serves as Management Consultant with the SW Colorado Small Business Development Center and has consulted with the SBDC since 2011. She specializes in small business development, sustainable and regenerative agriculture, natural resource management, Holistic Management, and family based farming. She has 25 years of experience as a Holistic Management Certified Educator with Holistic Management International and is also an Accredited Professional with the Savory Institute.
Speaker(s): Cindy Dvergsten
Students register for the first class only and will be added to subsequent sessions by the SBDC.
Fee: $ 300.00
Payment must be made in advance or at the first class. Check, cash or credit cards are accepted.