Finding CDOT Construction Opportunities
Watch now! Please click the Register Online button below and sign-in to the SBDC registration system. Once you are finished, click Continue to view the webinar link.
For small businesses in the construction industry who want to do business with CDOT, the best path to success is as a subcontractor to a prime (general) contractor. Most CDOT construction projects are estimated to cost hundreds of thousands to multi-millions of dollars. These projects are usually too large for a small business to manage but they present a wide range of opportunities for subcontracting. This webinar will show you how to research, identify, get connected, and make contact with the top prime contractors who are actively pursuing CDOT projects.
What You'll Learn:
- How to register as a CDOT contractor
- Where to find advertised CDOT construction projects (and how to get email push notices)
- How to determine which CDOT projects have subcontracting opportunities for your business
- How to identify the top CDOT prime contractors
- Who to contact and where to get contact information
Fee: No Cost