Lessons Learned from a Successful Trucking Company
Want to know what it takes to be a successful trucking company in a highly competitive industry? Join us in this new webinar as we uncover the strategies and "insider" tips for becoming a successful subcontractor on highway/road projects. You'll hear from a respected DBE firm that grew from a few trucks working in the oil and gas industry to more than 20 trucks hauling materials on major projects for CDOT, City and County of Denver, and more.
Date: March 30, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
What You'll Learn:
- Setting yourself up for success
- How to find customers and projects
- Who and how to market your company
- Mastering the basic P's (paperwork, payrolls, and profit)
- Working as a team player
- Keys to building long-term relationships
Speakers: Denise Tolmich-Ramirez and Juan Ramirez are the owners of Ram-Co Trucking Services, a family-owned trucking firm located in Fort Lupton with a fleet of trucks hauling dirt, concrete, landscape materials, water, and construction equipment. They have successfully performed on numerous CDOT contracts as a primary trucking subcontractor, as well as other multi-million projects for Kiewit, SEMA, R.L. Wadsworth, and more.
Note: You do not need a computer to participate in this webinar. The full webinar will work on a smartphone, and there is an audio-only option for those who prefer to dial in on the phone.
- Please click the Register Online button below.
- After you complete your registration with the SBDC, click Continue
- Add your name and email address to GoToWebinar to receive an email with the link to join
- Click the link in the email to join on the designated date/time
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost