CDOT Trucking Compliance & 2022 Specifications
Whether you have a subcontract on a CDOT project or a service contract directly with CDOT, trucking companies are subject to FHWA contracting requirements on federal-aid contracts. That means you must comply with various CDOT processes and regulations including the Form 205: Sublet Permit Application, Davis-Bacon wages, certified payrolls, site of work, DBE subcontracting, and more.
This webinar will cover contract compliance regulations as they relate to trucking on CDOT projects. It will provide an overview of the changes to the CDOT Specifications for trucking that went into effect last year. This is a "must attend" class for CDOT prime contractors, material haulers, suppliers, owner-operators, and independent contractors.
What You'll Learn:
- Review of recent changes to CDOT's construction specifications
- Requirements prior to starting work
- Davis-Bacon and related Acts
- Defining the site of work
- Certified payrolls and LCPtracker
- B2GNow and Prompt payment
- DBE subcontracting and counting
Speaker: Monica Vialpando is the Construction Compliance Manager for the CDOT Civil Rights & Business Resource Center. She is a leading expert in labor laws, prevailing wages, contractor compliance, LCPTracker and B2GNow. She recently led the effort to revise the CDOT construction specification, including requirements for trucking subcontractors.
Note: You do not need a computer to participate in this webinar. The full webinar will work on a smartphone, and there is an audio-only option for those who prefer to dial in on the phone.
- Please click the Register Online button below.
- After you complete your registration with the SBDC, click Continue
- Add your name and email address to GoToWebinar to receive an email with the link to join
- Click the link in the email to join on the designated date/time
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost