Webinar: CDOT Small Business Compliance on Professional Services Contracts
Scroll to the bottom and click Register Online to register for this webinar. You only need to complete the fields that are required and none of the optional information about your organization.
CDOT invites all engineering-related consultant firms to attend this annual overview of small business and civil rights compliance requirements on CDOT professional services contracts. This webinar will cover everything you need to know to be in compliance with your proposals, and when you're working on project-specific (PS), program-specific (PGS) and non-project specific (NPS) contracts.
- Do you know how to calculate evaluation points for your DBE/ESB team members?
- Are you missing out on small business incentive points in your Statement of Interest?
- Do you know how to use CDOT's B2G system to track small business participation and payments?
- Are you filling out and submitting your small business participation plan correctly?
If you're looking for answers to these questions, join this webinar and CDOT will walk through examples of how to comply with CDOT's small business requirements for professional services contracts. ALL prime and sub consultants pursuing CDOT design/engineering contracts should attend this session so your team doesn't lose out on potential contracts due to incorrect information.
Speaker: Karen Fujii-Martin, CDOT Professional Services/Alternative Delivery Compliance Specialist, is the author of the CDOT Civil Rights professional services contract requirements. She is an expert in Professional Services compliance elements as well as the B2GNow system and how it is used to monitor DBE participation and prompt payment on contracts (Non-project Specific, On-Call, Project-Specific, and Program-Specific). Karen is also leading the development of process flow charts and training tools to support compliance on contracts for consultants as well as project oversight personnel.
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to receive the link to join
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost