Webinar: CDOT Professional Services Compliance on Local Agency Projects
Scroll to the bottom and click Register Online to register for this webinar. You only need to complete the fields that are required and none of the optional information about your organization.
CDOT is mandating the use of B2Gnow for compliance monitoring on all CDOT-related Local Agency projects awarded on or after July 1, 2022. This includes contracts for engineering-related professional services for road and bridge projects. It's critical that all Local Agency Engineers and Professional Services Consultants understand what is required to be in compliance with Federal and CDOT Civil Rights requirements.
This webinar will provide an overview of these requirements as they apply to contracts CDOT has with Local Agencies under an Inter-Governmental Agreement (IGA). We'll walk through the process for monitoring and tracking DBE participation, prompt payment, and consultant payments using the B2Gnow system. Come get your questions answered to ensure you're in compliance!
- Overview of CDOT Civil Rights Requirements
- Types of Contracts with Interagency Agreements (IGA)
- Local Agency Contracts (Project Specific)
- Task Order Contracts (On Call)
- B2GNow System Overview
- Tracking DBE participation
- Reporting payments from the Local Agency
- Subconsultants/Supplier/Vendors payment confirmation
- Tracking Prompt Payment for Subcontractors
- Closing out a Contract
- CDOT Compliance Process Resources including Process Flows
Speaker: Karen Fujii-Martin, CDOT Professional Services/Alternative Delivery Compliance Specialist, is the author of the CDOT Civil Rights professional services contract requirements. She is an expert in Professional Services compliance elements as well as the B2GNow system and how it is used to monitor DBE participation and prompt payment on contracts (Non-project Specific, On-Call, Project-Specific, and Program-Specific). Karen is also leading the development of process flow charts and training tools to support compliance on contracts for consultants as well as project oversight personnel.
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to receive the link to join
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost