Douglas County Small Business Resource and Lenders Fair
Find out about SBA programs, loan and micro loan programs available for small businesses through lending institutions, government contracting resources, State of Colorado and expanded SBDC services. There will be a panel discussion and resource tables. Plenty of time for Q and A!
1. U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Colorado District
2. Aurora-South Metro Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
3. U.S. Commercial Service | International Trade Admin.
4. U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
5. The Office of Economic Development and International Trade
6. Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
7. Colorado Minority Business Office
8. Mi Casa Resource Center
9. Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
11. Better Business Bureau
12. CEDS Finance
13. Colorado Enterprise Fund
14. Colorado Lending Source
16. Preferred Lending Partners
17. Rocky Mountain Micro-Finance Institute
...and more resources
Marcia McGilley, Emcee
Executive Director of the Aurora South Metro SBDC
Douglas County, The Town of Parker and the Parker Area Chamber
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Please read our cancelation policy at http://www.aurora-southmetrosbdc.com/cancellation-policy.
Please pre-register for this event to receive updates and reminders.
Fee: No Cost