So you just started a new business...you're registered, licensed, and ready to start selling! But how do you get the word out about your new company?
Join us to discover the basic things you need to know about marketing your small business. Learn about the marketing skills and tools that will create momentum in your business, and learn how to determine who your customers are and how best to reach them.
This workshop will cover:
1. Why Marketing is Important
2. How Much Marketing is Enough?
3. Comparing to Your Competition
4. Defining Niche, Specialty, and Target Markets
5. How to Set Goals and Test Your Marketing Efforts
Aurora-South Metro SBDC
Please read our cancelation policy at http://www.aurora-southmetrosbdc.com/cancellation-policy
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration (www.sba.gov).
Fee: No Cost