Starting Your Business the Right Way
Who Should Attend:
- Those who have an idea for a business or are in business less than 1 year.
- Required before one-on-one consulting.
- Is Business Ownership for Me? (nuts and bolts)
- Who is My Customer and Will They Buy from Me? (market research)
- What Legal, Licensing, Permits and Insurance do I Need? (requirements for starting)
- How Can I Set Up My Business for Success? (building the business model)
This will be an interactive workshop for those interested in making sure they have all the necessary tools in place to launch their business.
Please register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Fee: $ 15.00
Fee-based workshops are payable in advance via PayPal; see your registration confirmation for the link; if paying at the door, bring exact cash or check payable to the SBDC host "City of Aurora".