Fired Up: I Want to Start a Business!
Who Should Attend:
- Those who have an idea for a business or are in business less than 1 year.
- Required before one-on-one consulting.
- Ideal webinar if you plan to start a business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Is Business Ownership for Me? (nuts and bolts)
- Who is My Customer and Will They Buy from Me? (market research)
- What Legal, Licensing, Permits and Insurance do I Need? (requirements for starting)
- How Can I Set Up My Business for Success? (building the business model)
This webinar is for those interested in making sure they have all the necessary tools in place to launch their business.
1) Pre-register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders -- Click the Register button below.
2) A link to join the GoToMeeting event will be sent upon pre-registration;
3) Follow link to enter your name and email at GoToMeeting;
4) Receive an email with a JOIN button (and telephone # if you prefer to call in) for the day of the event.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Fee: No Cost