Speaker(s): Neil Pollard, Certified SBDC Consultant
Session 2 of 3 in the Start-Up Track
WHO: Entrepreneurs with a solid business idea or less than one year in business
Entrepreneurs who started a business but need to get new clients and make money
Start-Up Track 2: Marketing Essentials Planning Your Marketing Tactics
You will understand the basics of marketing based on the Business Model Canvas and develop the foundational tactics for a workable marketing plan for your business. Objectives: * Understand why a marketing plan is important to your company's success
* Help you focus and create a marketing road map
* Start to implement your marketing plan
Start-Up Track 3: Financing Essentials Understanding Your Numbers
START-UP TRACK 1: Launching Essentials Understanding Your Business Model
* Take ALL three webinars within the Start-Up Track: see dates at www.Aurora-SouthMetroSBDC.com/training
* Attend at least two one-on-one virtual consulting sessions during the Start-Up Track
* Complete workshop assignments prior to consulting sessions
Cost for Tracks 1-3: FREE (a savings of $120)
Please register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders.
1) Register by clicking the button below.
2) JOIN GoToMeeting (link to be sent upon pre-registration).
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.