Speaker(s): Neil Pollard, SBDC Certified Consultant
Session 1 of 3 in the Start-Up Track
WHO: Entrepreneurs with a solid business idea or less than one year in business
Entrepreneurs who started a business but need to get new clients and make money
Ideal webinar if you plan to start a business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
START-UP TRACK 1: Launching Essentials Understanding Your Business Model
The Business Model Canvas is a visual tool to help you define your business idea in a simple and concrete way. It will jump-start your road map to success. Objectives:
* Understand the Business Model Canvas
* Determine how to run a successful business
* Understand the next steps to launch your business
Start-Up Track 2: Marketing Essentials Planning Your Marketing Tactics
Start-Up Track 3: Cash Flow Essentials Understanding Your Numbers
* Take ALL three webinars within the Start-Up Track: see dates at www.Aurora-SouthMetroSBDC.com/training
* Recommended: attend at least two one-on-one virtual consulting sessions during the Start-Up Track
* Complete workshop assignments prior to consulting sessions
Cost for Tracks 1-3: FREE (a savings of $120) Please register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders.
1) Register by clicking the button below; then...
2) JOIN GoToMeeting (a link to be sent upon pre-registration).
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.