LEADING EDGE Series: Start-Up Essentials (4 sessions)
Topic: Start-up Assistance
We encourage start-ups to take this LEADING EDGE series of four webinars. Entrepreneurs with a completed flexible business plan are more likely to succeed past the start-up phase.
Speaker(s): Neil Pollard, Certified SBDC Consultant
Four Consecutive Sessions (same day of the week, same time)
Entrepreneurs with a solid business idea or less than one year in business
Entrepreneurs who started a business but need to get new clients and make money
Ideal webinar if you plan to start a business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Session 1: Launching Essentials -- Thursday, January 21, 6PM - 9PM
Understanding Your Business Model
The Business Model Canvas is a visual tool to help you define your business idea in a simple and concrete way. It will jump-start your road map to success.
* Understand the Business Model Canvas
* Determine how to run a successful business
* Understand the next steps to launch your business
Session 2: Marketing Essentials -- Thursday, January 28, 6PM - 9PM
Planning Your Marketing Tactics
You will understand the basics of marketing based on the Business Model Canvas and develop the foundational tactics for a workable marketing plan for your business.
* Understand why a marketing plan is important to your company's success
* Help you focus and create a marketing road map
* Start to implement your marketing plan
Session 3: Cash Flow Essentials -- Thursday, February 4, 6PM - 9PM
Understanding Your Numbers
Understanding your numbers is the #1 way to establish a successful, growing business. You will work with the Business Model Canvas to understanding how cash flows through your business. It is one thing to have a dream, it is another to have a financial plan that will support that dream. Your business success depends on making sure the cash is there to support the business.
* Understand and Create a Cash Flow Projection
* Understand Pricing
* Identify Start-Up Costs
Session 4: Business Plan Essentials -- Thursday, February 11, 6PM - 9PM
Putting the Pieces Together
Bring everything you've learned in the LEADING EDGE Series together into a flexible business plan to help you launch during the pandemic.
* Convert your Business Model Canvas into a business plan
* Create Milestones to launch your business
* Incorporate pandemic requirements into your business plan.
* Take ALL four LEADING EDGE sessions to complete your business plan.
* Attend two one-on-one virtual consulting sessions during the course.
* Complete workshop assignments prior to consulting sessions.
Cost for all four sessions: $150 | Cost for each individual session: $45
Pre-register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders.
1) Register by clicking the button below;
2) Pay via PayPal upon registration;
3) JOIN GoToMeeting (a link to be sent upon pre-registration).
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Fee: $ 150.00
Pay via PayPal upon registration
Already Registered? Sign in
for more information.