LEADING EDGE™: What is my Business Model Now and in the Future?
We encourage existing businesses to take this LEADING EDGE series of four webinars. Entrepreneurs with a completed short and flexible business plan are more likely to succeed.
First of four consecutive Sessions (Fridays, 9:00 - 11:30 AM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Businesses in operation two years and over.
- Entrepreneurs who want to grow and find new clients.
- Ideal webinar if you need to pivot your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Session 1 of 4: Friday, April 23, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Understanding Your Business Model
The Business Model Canvas is a visual tool to help you define your business idea in a simple and concrete way. It will jump-start your road map to success. Objectives:
* Understanding Your Current & Future Business Model
* Using the Business Model Canvas and Business Plan to Success
* Small Business Owner Collaboration (Coops)
Session 2: Friday, April 30, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
How Operations and Finances Together Build Success
Session 3: Friday, May 7, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Marketing to Ensure Sales
*Session 4: Friday, May 14, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Putting the Plan Together
- Take ALL four LEADING EDGE™ sessions to complete your business plan.
- Attend a one-on-one and confidential virtual consulting session following the webinar.
- Complete workshop assignments prior to consulting sessions.
Certificate Program: If you complete all four sessions, one-on-one consulting sessions and submit a business plan or business model canvas to the instructor for review.
Cost for all four sessions: $200 | Cost for each individual session: $60
Thank you to the Aurora-South Metro SBDC's host and supporting sponsors:
Speaker(s): Laurie Womer, Certified SBDC Consultant
Fee: $ 60.00
Pay via PayPal upon registration