LEADING EDGE™: How Operations and Finances Together Build Success
We encourage existing businesses to take this LEADING EDGE series of four webinars. Entrepreneurs with a completed short and flexible business plan are more likely to succeed.
Four Consecutive Sessions (Fridays, 9:00 - 11:30 AM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Businesses in operation two years and over.
- Entrepreneurs who want to grow and find new clients.
- Ideal webinar if you need to pivot your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Session 2: Friday, April 30, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
How Operations and Finances Together Build Success
* Planning Future Operations
* Planning your Financial Outlook
* Understanding Management Reports and Tools
Session 3: Friday, May 7, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Marketing to Ensure Sales
*Session 4: Friday, May 14, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Putting the Plan Together
Session 1: Understanding Your Business Model
- Attend two one-on-one virtual consulting sessions during the course.
- Complete workshop assignments prior to consulting sessions.
Cost for each individual session: $60*
Thank you to the Aurora-South Metro SBDC's host and supporting sponsors:
Speaker(s): Laurie Womer, Certified SBDC Consultant
Fee: $ 60.00
Pay via PayPal upon registration