LEADING EDGE™: Putting the Plan Together
Entrepreneurs with a completed short and flexible business plan are more likely to succeed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Businesses in operation two years and over.
- Entrepreneurs who want to grow and find new clients.
- Ideal webinar if you need to pivot your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Session 4: Friday, May 14, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Putting the Plan Together
* Convert your Business Model Canvas into a business plan
* Create Milestones to for your business
* Incorporate pandemic requirements into your business plan.
Session 1: Understanding Your Business Model
Session 2: How Operations and Finances Together Build Success
Session 3: Marketing to Ensure Sales
- Attend a one-on-one virtual consulting session following the webinar.
- Complete workshop assignment prior to the consulting session.
Cost for each individual session: $60
Thank you to the Aurora-South Metro SBDC's host and supporting sponsors:
Speaker(s): Laurie Womer, Certified SBDC Consultant
Fee: $ 60.00
Pay via PayPal upon registration