PPP Forgiveness Q&A with a CPA
Learn about PPP Forgiveness – This provides an opportunity to ask questions of a CPA concerning forgiveness of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Round 1. You may also ask questions about the current PPP Round 2. Some of the questions to be answered are:
- What changes have been made to the PPP Forgiveness Process and where does it currently stand?
- When CAN you apply versus when MUST you apply?
- What is the overall timeline for forgiveness – how soon will you hear back and from which entity?
- Which form should I use (3508, 3508EZ or 3508S) and what documents do I need to maintain?
- What differs from Draw 1 and 2?
Speaker(s): Brad Whitten, CPA, Pikes Peak Financial Group Brad Whitten specializes in tax planning and compliance services for small to mid-size businesses, valuation services, and management consulting. Brad believes that building relationships and understanding clients’ needs are how he brings value.
Fee: No Cost