Keys To Growing a Successful Transportation Consulting Firm
First of five webinars in the Engineering & Professional Services Series
I. Keys To Growing a Successful Transportation Consulting Firm
Recorded March 10, 2021
Starting and growing your consulting firm is full of risks and rewards. You likely started your career as an engineer or other working professional. Now you are a business owner, and must shift your mindset. Maybe you were a savvy business person that knew exactly what to do. Or perhaps you are like most of us -- doing the best you can and learning as you go. In this session of our consulting series, Scott Thomas, a founder of Apex Design, now a CONSOR Company, will talk candidly about how to grow your business and share what he’s learned along the way.
What You'll Learn:
- Demonstrating value to primes and owners
- Maintaining relationships and building a network
- Identifying opportunities
- Winning work
- Focusing on the highest and best use of your time
- Investing in your business and optimizing it
- Knowing when, who, and how to hire
Please pre-register to receive recording link.
Fee: $ 20.00