Preparing For Financial Year End - Bookkeeping and Tax Information
Tue 5:00 PM to 6:15 PM
Facilitated by Aurora-South Metro SBDC
Topic: Business Accounting and Budget
The Aurora-South Metro SBDC and the Center for Community Wealth Building present
Bookkeeping and Tax Information
Presenters & Topics:
Priscilla Orozco-Garcia of YTD Bookkeeping Service
- Checklist of things to do in December and January
- Get to know your bookkeeper and schedule your January appointment
- Get your files together
- W-2’s / 1099’s
- What does my bookkeeper really need to know?
Teresa Plaugher of ClearPath Advisors (tax)
- How does EIDL / PPP impact my taxes?
- I received a grant – do I need to report that?
- What if I received unemployment for only a few months?
- What do I need to get my accountant?
- Implications of using your 401k for your business
Fee: No Cost