Fired Up: I Want to Start a Business!
Special thanks to Douglas County Libraries
Speaker(s): Kelyn Lanier, SBDC Certified Consultant
- Those who have an idea for a business or are in business less than 1 year.
- Required before one-on-one consulting.
- To make sure you have all the necessary tools in place to launch your business
- To pivot your business model due to ongoing pandemic issues
- Is Business Ownership for Me? (nuts and bolts)
- Who is My Customer and Will They Buy from Me? (market research)
- What Legal, Licensing, Permits and Insurance do I Need? (requirements for starting)
- How Can I Set Up My Business for Success? (building the business model)
NOTE: The Colorado Business Resource Book will be referenced during the webinar. Consider going to this link prior to the class:
https://www.ColoradoBusiness ResourceBook.com (copy and paste into your browser).
Please register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders -- click the button below.
Fee: No Cost