Fired Up: I Want to Start a Business!
Special thanks to Douglas County Libraries
Speaker(s): Kelyn Lanier, SBDC Certified Consultant
Who Should Attend:
- Those who have an idea for a business or are in business less than 1 year.
- Required before one-on-one consulting.
- Ideal webinar to learn the basics of entrepreneurship.
- Is Business Ownership for Me? (nuts and bolts)
- Who is My Customer and Will They Buy from Me? (market research)
- What Legal, Licensing, Permits and Insurance do I Need? (requirements for starting)
- How Can I Set Up My Business for Success? (building the business model)
This webinar is for those interested in making sure they have all the necessary tools in place to launch their business.
NOTE: The Colorado Business Resource Book will be referenced during the webinar. Consider going to this link prior to the class:
https://www.ColoradoBusinessResourceBook.com (copy and paste into your browser).
Pre-register for this workshop to receive updates and reminders -- Click the Register button below.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Fee: No Cost