Evans: Business Planning Basics
A business plan is not only a tool for seeking finance - it's also a blueprint for your small business! This session explores the steps to take to complete your business plan, resources available to support this process, and how to use your business plan. Join us for our first event at the Riverside Library of 2019!
- The importance of creating a business plan, and the impact that it has on your business
- The components of a business plan and what they mean
- Steps to registering your new business
- Insurance and how to properly protect your business
- Resources to help you and your business thrive
This is a brown bag seminar - please feel free to bring your lunch to enjoy during the presentation!
Chelsie Beller, East Colorado SBDC
Born and raised in Colorado, Chelsie Beller joined the Small Business Development Center in 2014 as a Business Consultant, where she enjoys assisting small business owners in Northern Colorado from start-up plan evelopment through growing and sustaining their businesses. She holds a degree in Business Administration from the Monfort College of Business at UNC, with an emphasis on Management and minors in economics, entrepreneurship, and global business.
Thanks to our partners
Fee: No Cost