LEADING EDGE: Restaurant Rampage
April 2nd: Owning a Business
- Business startup basics; food safety & handling
April 9th: Art & Science
- The science behind building a menu; inventory control
April 16th: You Can't Do It Alone
- Interviewing, hiring, training, retention
April 23rd: The Proof is in the Pudding
- Accounting and understanding financial statements; marketing
April 30th: Dinner is Served
- Lending panel; business plan presentations; graduation
This course is part of the LEADING EDGE Strategic Planning Series. LEADING EDGE delivers comprehensive training to small businesses and has courses geared to help both start-up and existing businesses in the areas of finance, marketing, management, and more. LEADING EDGE courses are highly interactive, which ensures the flow of information not just from the instructor, but between participants as well.
Pre-registration is required for this course and capacity is limited! Reserve your spot for this hands-on, innovative course today!
This course is proudly presented in partnership with Aims Community College Continuing Education Department. Learn more about their programming here.
Fee: $ 379.00