Erie: Business Planning Basics
A business plan is not only a tool for seeking finance - it's also a blueprint for your small business! This session explores the steps to take to complete your business plan, resources available to support this process, and how to use your business plan.
- The importance of creating a business plan, and the impact that it has on your business
- The components of a business plan and what they mean
- Steps to registering your new business
- Insurance and how to properly protect your business
- Resources to help you and your business thrive
Join us on May 22nd for this free workshop at the Erie Community Library!
Jesse Esparza, East Colorado SBDC
Jesse Esparza is a certified (Spanish & English) counselor to the Latino Chamber, and business adviser to the East Colorado, Boulder, and North Metro Small Business Development Centers, providing one-on-one services to individuals as well as group classes in business planning and startup seminars. He has counseled and provided needed services to over 400 new, potential, and existing entrepreneurs.
Thanks to our partners
Fee: No Cost