How to Start a Small Business
Ready to be your own boss? Join us as we deep dive into what it takes to start your own business in Colorado in this FREE webinar. During this presentation, we will discuss:
- Reasons for starting a business
- What is a business plan & why it is important
- Common Legal Business Structures: Basic Benefits and Disadvantages
- Federal, State and Local Legal obligations: FEIN, Secretary of State Registration, Licenses, Permits and Sales Tax
- Steps to securing your Business: General Liability Insurance, Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents
- Employer Responsibilities: Employee vs Subcontractor
- Basic Business Financial Planning and Bookkeeping
How does East CO Small Business Development Center Help Small Business?
At the East Colorado Small Business Development Center we like to say that we are dream focused and business minded. We offer business consulting and training that maximizes the economic potential of entrepreneurs within East Colorado. Together, our mission is to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper. We provide no-cost guidance and counseling in all aspects of funding and developing a business. While we cannot eliminate risk, we work to minimize it by helping clients write comprehensive business plans, conduct financial forecasts, strategize marketing tactics, apply for funding, and improve operations. Let us help maximize your business potential!
Fee: No Cost