Small Business Financial Literacy
FREE IN-PERS0N Small Business Financial Literacy Seminar
Whether you are a new entrepreneur or an existing small business owner not quite comfortable reading your financial statements, this class is for you. Learn about business financial literacy and understand how to make better money decisions with confidence.
- Important financial terms that every business owner needs to know
- How to work a business budget and create financial projections for your business
- How to compare actual financials with projections for your business
- Strategies to develop a clear process for future business growth
- How to work with an accountant for bookkeeping and taxes
Join the East CO SBDC and High Plains Library for this small business training event.
Meet the Presenter
Jesse Esparza is a certified bilingual (Spanish & English) counselor to the East Colorado, Boulder, and North Metro Small Business Development Centers, providing one-on-one services to individuals as well as group classes in business planning and startup seminars. He has counseled and provided needed services to over 800 new, potential, and existing entrepreneurs.
Fee: No Cost