Mastering Your Business Essentials for Child Care Centers
Develop Successful Business Habits
Operating a Child Care Center can be a challenge but it doesn’t need to be overwhelming. The key is to focus on the decisions that make the greatest impact on your business. Join this course to learn strategies to successfully manage the operations, finances, and marketing of your business. Topics include:
- Core elements of a successful business model
- Financial best practices for long-term fiscal success
- Managing employees and new employment laws
- Using marketing as an effective communication tool
- How to prepare for the unexpected
- Regulation and licensing updates
What To Expect:
- Four online class sessions, including interactive group work and discussions with subject matter experts
- Confidential one-on-one consulting with certified SBDC consultants
Earn Professional Development Credits - Child care providers can earn 12 professional development hours through the Professional Development Information System (PDIS).
More information on event website here.
Fee: No Cost