Mastering Your Financials for Child Care Providers
Build a Strong Financial Foundation
Join East CO SBDC for a 3 week class that will help you broaden your financial knowledge and get your books in order. In this class, you will learn how to understand and use financial documents and tools to plan for the future success of your child care business.
- An introduction to financial concepts
- How to connect your business plan to your financials
- How to create an effective budget and financial forecast
- An overview of Industry funding sources
- How to start planning for retirement
What To Expect:
- Three online class sessions, including interactive group work and discussions with subject matter experts
- Confidential one-on-one consulting with certified SBDC consultants
Earn Professional Development Credits - Providers who complete the course will earn 6 professional development hours through the Professional Development Information System (PDIS).
Fee: No Cost