Cash Flow Basics (Financial Literacy Track)
Description:If you're starting a business, will you have enough money to make it through the first year? Is there enough cash in the bank of your existing business? This entry-level workshop for start-ups and existing businesses will give you a solid understanding of how money flows in and out of your business. Using an Excel spreadsheet tool, you will learn how to project and manage business cash flows, enabling you to better manage your business finances and/or prepare you for borrowing money in your business.
This class is the beginning of the Financial Literacy Track. Join us for the entire Financial Literacy Track series and receive a FREE class.
How You Will Benefit:
- Learn how to project cash flow using an Excel spreadsheet
- Understand the difference between profit and cash flow
- See all of the sources and uses of cash in a business with one document
- Understand how cash flow and break-even translate into targeted sales per month
New and existing businesses who want to better project and manage cash flow and have a basic understanding of Excel.
Register to Attend Here
- Standard Fee - $50
- Bronze Denver Metro Chamber Members* - $25
- Gold/Silver Denver Metro Chamber Members* - $0
- Current Trout Tank / Leading Edge Students - $0
*Discount taken after signing in to the registration platform.
Presented by:Dale Clack
Denver Metro SBDC
Cancellation Policy:Workshop and event fees will only be refunded if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours in advance. In respect of the speakers' and other attendees' time, please e-mail us at least 24 hours in advance should you need to cancel your registration.
Fee: $ 50.00