CDOT Prequalification & MPA
Are you an architectural, engineering, or other professional services firm interested in doing business with CDOT? If so, CDOT requires all consultants (as defined by the
) to be prequalified and have an approved Master Price Agreement (MPA) with CDOT
Whether you are a sole proprietor or small business, this hands-on workshop will help you navigate the process and application for prequalification and MPA. We'll cover the following topics and you'll walk away with completed documents that are ready to submit.
- Are you a consultant or a vendor?
- Overview of the CDOT Consultant Prequalification process - technical and financial (MPA)
- Review required documents and learn how to identify which requirement is relevant. Complete Appendix A of the CDOT Financial Qualification Brochure
- Navigating the CDOT consultant website and portal
- Completing the Architect-Engineer Prequalification Questionnaire and submitting in the portal
- Review Appendix E - Supplemental Accounting System Questionnaire and Appendix G - Employee Listing
- Review the AASHTO Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ) for Consulting Engineers and discuss which sections need to be completed for your business
- Accounting Policies and Procedures - What you need to know to align to CFR 48 Part 3
Sole proprietors or small business owners of architectural, engineering, environmental and surveying firms who are interested in providing professional services on CDOT highway and bridge design projects.
Presented by: Darryl Keeton
Darryl has over 10 years of professional business and accounting experience. He spent 5 years at Deloitte & Touche in the Enterprise Risk Services (ERS) practice where he assisted clients with internal audits, general computer controls, and information security and privacy. Darryl has strong knowledge in designing business process flows, accounting and financial control and process management, risk management, and process optimization. As a Connect2DOT consultant, he has helped numerous small businesses navigate through the CDOT prequalification process and gain an understanding of FAR compliant accounting.
Fee: No Cost