Business Tax Basics (Financial Literacy Track)
The idea of navigating taxes can make any small business owner nervous. How do you keep it all straight? In this seminar learn the basics of business taxes and specific Colorado Department of Revenue tax requirements. Join tax experts from Eide Bailly to get answers to all of your tax questions in one convenient place.
How Your Will Benefit:
- Learn how the highlights of the Tax Reform Act of 2017 and how it will impact your business
- Understand the differences in filing for different business entities
- Know how to claim your home, car, health insurance, and retirement for business
- Discover which records to track
- Understand Schedules C, SE, and ES Form 104
Entrepreneurs who hav e tax related questions.
Register to Attend Here
Standard Fee - $50
Bronze Denver Metro Chamber Members - $25
Gold/Silver Denver Metro Chamber Members - $0
Current Leading Edge Students - $0
Fee: $ 50.00