LEADING EDGE™ Info Session
Wed 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Join us for this info session to learn whether LEADING EDGE for Entrepreneurs is right for you! LEADING EDGE is a 10-week course designed to teach you how to start and grow a successful business based on an actionable business plan. Through a blended-learning format combining an online learning platform with classroom sessions, you will participate in interactive learning exercises, hear from experts and receive online resources to help you start or run a business.
Click here to learn more about the LEADING EDGE Business Planning Course.
Exclusive benefits include:
- Ten three-hour sessions including interactive group work and guest speakers
- Access to an online learning platform with weekly reading and presentations, group discussion forums, homework, financial spreadsheets and templates to build your plan of action
- Access to one-on-one consulting
- Feedback on your business plan or strategy two times during the course
- Introduction to potential lenders at a Funding Options Panel
- Free registration to workshops (excluding QuickBooks courses) at the Denver Metro SBDC while enrolled
- Entry into a class business plan competition and have your business plan reviewed by a banker and an accountant
- Entry into an annual statewide business plan competition with cash prizes
- Eligibility for the Loan Request Preview program, putting you on the fast track to funding if needed
- Optional participation in Trout Tank , an program ending in an event where you will pitch your idea to lenders and investors
Cancellation Policy:Cancellations or transfers must be made at least 24 hours in advance. In respect of the speakers' and other attendees' time, please e-mail us or call (303) 620-8076 at least 24 hours in advance should you need to cancel your registration.
Fee: No Cost
Denver Metro SBDC
Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce 1445 Market St., 5th Floor Denver, CO 80202