A Woman’s Guide to Leadership Track (Remaining 2 Classes)
This program is about awareness and conquering the internal and external barriers women confront in leadership focusing on power, communication and credibility. The first session, focuses on power identifying the Twelve A's that serve as stumbling blocks and methods for eradicating them and breaking the "he" and "she" code. Session 2 will concentrate on our ability to become self-conscious, self-aware and monitor our communication both verbal and nonverbal. The final session focuses on enhancing our credibility through the Code Switching Style.
July 16th, 2019 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm | Register
- Learn How to Expand Your Presence and Power through identifying the Twelve A's to Axe.
- How credibility is a perceptual variable and not an attribute and what you can do about it.
August 13th, 2019 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm | Register
- Identify communication styles including linguistic patterns women employ and what she doesn't say, nonverbals that serve as stumbling blocks and how to eradicate them.
- What are the mechanics of communication such as interruption and turn-taking that prevent women from getting a seat at the table?
September 17th, 2019 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm | Register
- Learn how the Code Switching style, a blend of the masculine and feminine can unlock your credibility.
- How androgyny enhances her familiarity to men and contributes to a successful, approachable leadership
style everyone accepts.
REGISTER FOR THE WOMEN'S GUIDE TO LEADERSHIP TRACK
Fee: $ 65.00
This program is about awareness and conquering the internal and external barriers women confront in leadership focusing on power, communication and credibility.