This workshop will explain the process for getting prequalified by CDOT to provide Professional Services (engineering, environmental, surveying, etc.). ALL consultants, prime and sub, must be prequalified and have a Master Price Agreement (MPA) with CDOT in order to work on any CDOT design-related projects or task orders.
This is a great opportunity for DBE, ESB, and other small business consultants to learn about the requirements, forms, and online systems for prequalification so you can be included on teams and in proposals for CDOT work.
- Overview of CDOT's requirements for technical and financial prequalification
- CDOT Supplier Self-Service (SuSS) portal registration and navigation through technical prequalification
- How to complete CDOT Form 1058 and other required attachments
- Review of the process outlined in the Financial Qualification Brochure and documentation required to obtain a Master Price Agreement (MPA)
- Pehle Colletta, CDOT Engineering Contracts
- Darrell Wells, CDOT Prequalification
- Louis Wynn, CDOT Supplier Self Service Portal
- Josh Gosenca, CDOT Audit & MPA