Maximizing Your Indirect Cost Rates
One of the most important elements of pricing professional services for government contracting is Indirect Cost (IDC) rates. This workshop will cover the types of IDC bases and rates, components and calculation of an IDC rate, how to determine the appropriate rate that should be used on a project, allowable and unallowable costs, and how a firm's business and accounting policies affect their rate.
What You'll Learn:
• How to calculate FAR compliant indirect cost rates for government contracting
• How to create business and accounting policies that maximize your IDC
• The difference between allowable and unallowable costs
• The effect that tax planning has on the indirect rate
• Examples about how your policies can affect your indirect rate
Speakers: Dan Markham and Jennifer Clippinger, CPAs with Markham & Associates, PC
Date: June 16, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Instructions to Sign-in to the webinar will be provided after you register.
Fee: No Cost