Teaming & Submitting Engineering Proposals to CDOT
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) spends hundreds of millions of dollars every year with outside professional services firms to provide landscape architecture, civil and bridge engineering, environmental, geotechnical, surveying, construction management, and more. Highway design and engineering contracts are awarded using a "most qualified" selection process. This webinar will give you "insider" knowledge of what makes a winning CDOT proposal and how to put your best foot forward in a highly competitive environment.
What You'll Learn
- How and who to team with to get work with larger prime consultants
- The process for submitting a Statement of Interest proposal to CDOT
- What CDOT reviewers are looking for and how they evaluate and score proposals
- Common mistakes that take proposals out of the running
- Best practices of winning proposers
Speakers: Pehle Colletta, CDOT Professional Services Contracts Manager Cathy Kramer, Connect2DOT Program Manager
Date: June 23, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Instructions to sign-in to the webinar will be provided after registration.
Fee: No Cost