CDOT Consultant Prequalification & Master Price Agreements
CDOT requires all licensed professional service providers to be prequalified and have a Master Price Agreement (MPA) to work on CDOT contracts as a prime or sub consultant. This webinar will walk you through the process of technical prequalification in CDOT’s Supplier Self-Service (Suss) portal, as well as establishing an MPA to work on CDOT projects. Presented by Darrell Wells, CDOT Prequalification Specialist, Louis Wynn, CDOT SuSS Portal, and Josh Gosenca, CDOT Auditor.
What You'll Learn:
- How to correctly complete the CDOT technical prequalification application
- What additional documentation is required and suggested
- How to navigate the CDOT Supplier Self-Service Portal to submit your application
- What is required for the financial prequalification application package
- What CDOT Audit Division is looking for to establish your MPA
Speakers: Darrell Wells, CDOT Prequalification Specialist Louis Wynn, CDOT SuSS Portal Specialist Josh Gosenca, CDOT Auditor
Date: June 30, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Instructions to sign-in to the webinar will be provided after you register.
Fee: No Cost