LEADING EDGE™ for Transportation Info Session
Join us for this info session to learn whether LEADING EDGE for Transportation & Construction is right for you!
Take your business to the next level! Join a elite group of graduates that have completed an interactive business planning course designed specifically for highway design and construction contractors.
Offered by the Denver Metro SBDC and the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), this 9-week course was built on the award-winning LEADING EDGE business planning curriculum and tailored by industry experts to help contractors determine the best growth strategy for their business. If you want to successfully perform on CDOT, City and County of Denver, RTD, and other government contracts, this is a great step to build capacity and gain the contacts that you need to win.
In this program you will:
- Create a Business Development Plan tailored to meet your business needs, goals, and objectives for growth.
- Focus on increasing your business's capacity to successfully perform as a sub and prime contractor on government contracts.
- Work one-on-one with experienced business advisors to reach your goals.
- Gain an introduction to industry mentors and prime contractors and connect with community leaders, government agencies, and other resources.
- Attend all other Denver Metro SBDC workshops for free during the program.
- Receive preferential enrollment consideration in the CDOT Mentor-Protege Program.
- Graduate with recognition from CDOT, prime contractors, and more!
Date: August 5, 2020
Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Fee: No Cost