The 4 Hats of Leadership
THE 4 HATS OF LEADERSHIP
Looking to Improve Your Skills as a Manager and Leader?
The 4 Hats of Leadership is a 6-week course designed to provide you with the insights and skills to become the type of leader that teams are proud to follow. This course provides a powerful framework for moving from authority to influence. You will learn a clear and practical model based on the four distinct roles that every successful leader needs to master.
This course is designed to help you build a leadership toolkit you can use for a lifetime.
What to Expect:
- Six 90-minute classroom sessions including interactive group work, group discussions, case studies, and homework assignments
- A clear understanding of the 4 Hats and why each is important for leaders
- Creation of your own "4 Hats of Leadership Matrix" to help you gauge where you are today and where you want to be in the future
- Guidance on setting goals to determine the best mix of the 4 Hats in your role as a manager
- Tools for boosting the effectiveness of your training and supervision activities
- Guidance on building your coaching and mentoring tool-kits
- Interactive work on case studies and real-life scenarios that you can apply right away
Wednesdays, August 19 - September 23, 3 - 4:30 PM
July 29, 2020, 3-4 PM
August 12, 2020 3-4 PM
Standard Course Fee: $475.00
Individual Session Rate: $195.00
Denver Metro Chamber Members: $400.00
Additional Employees: $375.00
Meet Your Instructor:
Kathleen Winsor-Games directs the breakthrough Leadership for Organizational Excellence program for Achievement Dynamics in Denver, Colorado. Kathleen helps successful business owners unlock the next level of growth through fresh insights into the strategies, decision-making, and actions that drive excellence.
Based on her work of over 20 years as an executive coach and business advisor, Kathleen helps leaders align their values, vision, and strategy into action-based tools that build accountable and productive teams. She helps leaders identify the root issues holding their business back and guides the implementation of strategic plans and tactics that deliver growth and maximize profit.
Before joining Achievement Dynamics in 2019, Kathleen founded The Winsor Group, an executive coaching firm, in 2003. As principal, she delivered structured programs that helped small business owners become ninja communicators and positive influencers. The proprietary tools she developed helped leaders transform their companies into thriving cultures through aligned values, clear strategies, and proven hiring processes.
Kathleen is an accomplished speaker and published author, writing a regular monthly column for The Denver Post since 2011. Based in Denver for many years, Kathleen is married and raised two wonderful children with her husband. She is a former professional modern and jazz dancer who studied, taught, and performed for 20+ years.
Fee: $ 475.00